Packing Glands (PG)
> Single Element Probe / Tube Sealing >
Soft Seal >
Multimedia: View Video of this ProductConax Technologies Model PG Packing Glands provide pressure/vacuum sealing for tubes, proccess pipes, cable or any single element assembly (not electrically isolating), including thermocouples, RTDs, thermometers, thermistor probes, capillary tubes, tubewells, multi-pair cables and analyzer sample tubes. PG glands seal against gases and liquids and resist element movement under pressure.
- Stainless Reusable Steel Fitting
- Seals 1 Element
- For Gas or Liquid
- Pressure*: Vacuum to 10,000 PSI (690 bar)
- Temperature Range From -400°F to +1600°F (-240°C to +870°C)
- Field Adjustable
- Simple Assembly - Insert Element, Torque Cap
- Replaceable Sealant Permits Repeated Use of Fitting
- Tube Stress Concentration Minimized
Pressure or vacuum sealing of thermocouples, RTDs, dial-type thermistor probes, glass thermometers, capillary tubes, ceramic tubewells, quartz tubewells, multi-pair cables, analyzer sample tubes, etc.
Replacement Sealant (RS) available consisting of sealant only.
Optional stocked body materials: Monel 405, Hastelloy C276 & 316SS.