Mineral Insulated Metal Sheathed Thermocouple Cable
Conax Thermocouple > Mineral Insulated Metal Sheathed Thermocouple Cable
High Performance Applications: Conax Technologies Con–O–Clad is manufactured using high performance/exotic alloys for critical applications where performance under extreme temperatures or severe environmental conditions is required.
We have experience in the design and manufacture of mineral insulated cable, and routinely produce metal sheathed thermocouple cable for the aerospace and power generation industries.
Our mineral insulated cable is produced to exacting standards controlled under our ISO 9001 Quality Management System. We use only the highest quality materials to ensure reliable and robust performance. Each completed lot of material undergoes strict quality assurance tests (electrical & dimensional) and is calibrated in our NIST Traceable Calibration Lab to ensure all requirements are met.
- Inconel®, Monel® and other Super Nickel Alloys
- Haynes® 188®, 214®, 230®
- Hastelloy® C-276
- 0.039” - 0.250” (1 mm - 6.3 mm)
- Single and Duplex Constructions Available
- Triplex Construction (Consult Factory)
- Types K, N, E and S, R, B
- Standard or Special Limits per ASTM E230
- Class 1, 2 or 3 per IEC 584
- Type C• Standard Limits per ASTM E230
- High Purity (99.4% Min) Magnesium Oxide (MgO) per ASTM E1652
- Hafnium Oxide (i.e. Hafnia) for selected high temperature applications
- Compliance to ASTM E585 and E2181 Available
- Supplemental NDT Testing Available
- Can be supplied in a continuous length (coil) or cut to specific lengths and packaged for short or long term storage
Hastelloy is a registered trademark of Haynes International, Inc. Haynes 188, 214 and 230 are trademarks of Haynes International, Inc. Inconel and Monel are registered trademarks of the Special Metals Corporation group of companies