The Conax Model PDT-400 is a slim DIN rail mount programmable 2-wire transmitter, featuring a state-of-the-art microprocessor-based design that enables full configuration with user friendly configuration software.
* Full featured and highly accurate
* No power supply needed to program
* User-friendly software provides complete programmability of sensor type and input range
* Linearized 4-20mA current loop output for sensor input
* 2000 Volts I/O isolation
* RFI/EMI protected, marked
* Custom linearization in minutes
* Dual sensor input capability
All input types and range parameters are easily configurable with user-friendly technology. No power supply is required for programming. The PA-400 programming adapter and the graphic user interface software operate under Windows® operating systems through the PC’s RS232 serial port.