The Conax Model PTH-400 is a small PC-programable 2-wire transmitter, featuring a state of the art microprocessor based design which enables full configuration with user friendly configuration software.
* Full featured and highly accurate
* Configuration technology with no power supply needed to program
* Full software programmability of sensor type and input range
* Linearized 4-20mA current loop output for sensor input
* 2000 Volts I/O isolation
* RFI/EMI protected, marked
* Fits in standard Conax T11 head
* Din Rail mounting adapter available
* Custom linearization in minutes
All input types and range parameters are easily configurable with user-friendly technology. No power supply is required for programming. The PA-400 programming adapter and the graphic user interface software operate under Windows® operating systems through the PC’s RS232 serial port.