Conax Technologies manufactures a complete range of pressure and vacuum seal fitting assemblies to carry probes, sensors, wires, electrodes and other elements, satisfying diverse application requirements across a broad spectrum of industries.
- Are used when probes and other elements must pass through a pressure or environmental boundary.
- Maintain the integrity of the seal at the point of feedthrough penetration.
- Employ “soft” sealant technology so that probes can be adjusted, removed and replaced yet are not deformed during installation.
- Satisfy pressure, vacuum and environmental sealing applications in many industries—from process control and power generation to semiconductor fabrication and steel production.
- Frequently reduce the overall cost of ownership, when compared with other sealing techniques, through reductions in installation time, downtime and the cost of replacement parts.
- Unlike many conventional compression fittings or glands, Conax fittings can carry multiple elements (e.g., probes, wires, electrodes) in a single fitting assembly.
For more information or to download our brochure, visit our product page.