16. Wake Frequency Solution Builder™ 1:11
14. Introducing the SPGA—our newest multi-hole split compression seal fitting 1:05
Conax Technologies now offers a split seal fitting with pressure ratings that are higher than typical ratings achieved with standard multi-hole split compression seal fittings. The new Conax SPGA is our multi-hole first split seal fitting that carries both hydraulic and pneumatic catalog pressure ratings.
So there’s no need to consult the factory when your application falls within the catalog ratings. Because the amount of pressure transmitted from the cap to the load-bearing washer, follower, sealant, and seat set is higher, the SPGA creates higher sealing
pressures that result in a tighter seal on the fitting body and elements. Viton, Lava and Grafoil sealants are available.
8. The Development of EtchDefender™ technology 5:50
The Conax team explains the development of their patent-pending EtchDefender™ technology that extends the life of quartz thermocouple sheaths up to 3 times longer than uncoated sheaths.
6. Conax Technologies’ Patented Spring-Loaded Exhaust Gas Sensor 1:40
Learn how Conax Spring-Loaded Exhaust Gas Sensors eliminate premature sensor failures to keep 7F and 9F turbines running longer with less down time
5. Conax Multiple Hole Sealed Feedthroughs Instructional Video 0:25
This animation shows how Conax multiple hole sealed feedthroughs are customized to accommodate special hole patterns, irregular shapes, and high density requirements.
4. Conax Technologies Corporate Video 1:58
A worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of compression seal fittings and temperature sensors, Conax provides both standard and custom-designed solutions for a broad range of industries.
2. Split Seal Fitting Animation - Conax Technologies 4:28
1. Conax Process Analyzer Retractable Sample Probes 4:52
Instructions for installing Conax Process Analyzer Retractable Sample Probes.