Creative ideas. Individualized solutions.
Serving a broad range of industries.
For more than 60 years, our customers have trusted Conax to provide solutions that meet both everyday needs and their most complex challenges.
We’ve earned that trust because Conax customers know that when they pick up the phone, our experienced engineers will be on the other end of the line ready to roll up their sleeves and find the best solution.
Customers have found applications for Conax products across a broad range of industries, and our reputation for providing both manufactured products and customized solutions has helped us expand into new fields.
Supporting Fuel Cell technology
Conax Technologies is dedicated to supporting the fuel cell industry with pressure/vacuum sealing and effective, reliable means of measuring temperatures that range from subzero to 4200º F (2315º C). Our products include temperature measurement devices for critical applications, feedthroughs and sealing devices, seals and cables. Plus we can custom design special assemblies for your more challenging applications.
Conax Technologies’ products have proven to increased fuel cell efficiency, as well as profitability, and can help fuel cell developers get their product to market faster.
For over 60 years, Conax Technologies has served as a leading source of temperature sensors and compression seal feedthroughs for temperature and instrument leads in the Furnace and Autoclave industry.
We are the industry leader in the design and fabrication of temperature measurement devices. We offer:
• Standard Thermocouple Assemblies for operating temperatures up to 2300° F (1260° C)
• High Temperature Thermocouple Assemblies for operating temperatures up to 4200° F (2315° C) in various refractory metals
• Resistance Temperature Detectors (RTDs) for operating temperatures up to 1472° F (800° C)
Conax is the originator of soft sealant technology that, when combined with mechanical compression, results in a remarkably secure seal on wires, probes, and electrodes passing through a pressure or environmental boundary.
We offer single electrode and power lead style feedthroughs to cover virtually any need. Our high-pressure and high-temperature power and instrument feedthroughs are engineered for process control in glass lamination, composite bonding, material testing, sterilization, vacuum processing, vulcanizing, curing and more.
We also offer instrumentation feedthroughs that are available with or without factory installed lead wire. All are available with mounted flanges in virtually any style you need.
- R&D and measurement
- Exploration and extraction, including downhole instrumentation, well-head, and surface applications that ensure safety and efficiency performance metrics
- Pipeline and transmission
- Refining, processing and distribution
- CNG, LNG and cryogenic storage
- Redundant thermocouple sensor probes with dual-seal capability to prevent a vacuum leak into the ingot furnacing chamber for polycrystalline wafer production
- Customized sensor/flange assemblies to facilitate quick replacement of sensors during maintenance cycles
- Process control thermocouples utilized inside the deposition chamber for thin-film solar panel production
- Thermocouple wire feedthroughs to pass temperature sensor reading from within the vacuum chamber to external instrumentation
- Electrode feedthroughs to bring power into the vacuum chamber to power heating elements