Serving a broad range of industries
We design and manufacture compression seal fittings, temperature sensors, and cable harness assemblies for applications across a variety of industries. Talk to us about our standard and custom-designed solutions.
Supporting Fuel Cell technology
Conax Technologies is dedicated to supporting the fuel cell industry with pressure/vacuum sealing and effective, reliable means of measuring temperatures that range from subzero to 4200ºF (2315ºC). Our products include temperature measurement devices for critical applications, feedthroughs and sealing devices, seals and cables. Plus we can custom design special assemblies for your more challenging applications.
Conax Technologies’ products have proven to increased fuel cell efficiency, as well as profitability, and can help fuel cell developers get their product to market faster.
- Fusion draw processes that are used in creating chemically strengthened glass, such as Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- Float-glass production
- Glass melter operation
- Forehearth temperature measurement and control
- A sensor assembly capable of immersion in a cryogenic fluid and withstanding liquid motion forces inside storage tanks
- Heavy-duty cast iron pipe clamp thermocouple for liquid nitrogen tanks that stands up to field abuse
- A customized compression seal fitting that allows customers to measure liquid nitrogen at cryogenic temperatures in the range of -400°F (-240°C) with the highest accuracy possible in limited physical space
Conax provides lube oil sensors, stroking piston sensors, bearing temperature sensors and compression seal fittings up to Class I, Division I, explosion-proof applications. All of our temperature sensors and compression seal fittings are specially designed for the specific application. We also offer:
- Power feedthrough fittings for sealed motor housings
- Sensors and seal fittings for testing the compressor performance
- Compressor diagnostic feedthroughs