Serving a wide range of industries
For more than 65 years, Conax Technologies has been a leader in the design and manufacture of reliable, high-quality compression seal fittings and temperature sensors for diverse industries worldwide, including feedthroughs and sensors used in validation processes.
Our innovative ideas are the result of strong partnerships. We listen to our customers and work with them to engineer unique solutions for every challenge they face.
Conax solutions for instrumentation
- PL Multi-wire Power Compression Seal Feedthroughs are used to seal power wires. The soft sealant technology seals against gases or liquids and resists element movement under pressure
- HPPL High Pressure Instrumentation Wire Compression Seal Feedthroughs seal up to 30,000 PSIg at 68° F (20° C) for instrument signal wires. These assemblies feature body and caps constructed from high strength 316SST and a proprietary sealant, and they are factory torqued.
- HLPL Hazardous Location Power Lead Feedthroughs are CSA® Certified for ATEX, IECEx ZONE 1 in a variety of hazardous environments. These feedthroughs are designed to resist wire movement under pressure, and they feature pressure sealing of 6 AWG and solid lead wires that are Kapton insulated against gases and liquids.
- HL Hazardous Location Conduit Seals are designed for sealing protection in a wide variety of hazardous environments and are CSA® certified in the U.S. and Canada for use in hazardous locations defined by the NEC® as Class I, Div.1 and 2, Groups B, C, and D; Class II, Div. 1 and 2, Groups E, F, and G; and Class III.
- PG Compression Seal Fittings seal against gases and liquids and resist element movement under pressure. These fittings provide pressure/vacuum sealing for tubes, probes, pipe, cable or any single element assembly (not electrically isolating), including thermocouples, RTDs, thermometers, thermistor probes, capillary tubes, tubewells, multi-pair cables, and analyzer sample tubes.
- Split Seal Fittings are designed to facilitate assembly and sealant replacement when the diameter of the probe tip is larger than the diameter of the element(s) at the location of the seal. Conax offers various models.
- SPGA Multi-hole Split Seal Fittings are our tightest split seal fittings ever with pressure ratings that are higher than typical ratings achieved with standard multi-hole split compression seal fittings.
- PGS Split Compression Seal Fittings seal on single elements.
- SPG Multi-hole Split Seal Fittings seal on multiple elements with a single split.
- CBT Series RTD & Thermocouple Assemblies for Hazardous Locations meet U.S. and Canadian standards (NRTL/C, CSA) for use in hazardous locations as defined by NEC Class 1, Division 1, Groups B, C & D; Class II, Groups E, F & G; and Class III.
Complete the contact form to find out more
Your indispensable partner
We know that innovative ideas come from collaboration. By taking the time to understand your unique challenges, we develop the ideal solutions that help you—and your customers—succeed.
Our commitment to providing quality, innovative products on time and at a competitive cost continue to make us an indispensable partner for every customer we serve.
Customer satisfaction and loyalty fuels everything we do. Conax is proud to maintain a Net Promoter Score that is consistently in the 99th percentile. An achievement that less than 5% of other companies in the industry can match.