Collection, Use and Retention of Personal Information
We may collect the following information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- Billing information such as credit card number and billing address.
- Other information as requested.
We may use your information to:
- Provide you with a price quote.
- Perform our contractual obligations.
- Process your payments.
- Send you information about your use of Conax’s products and/or services, purchases and other transactions.
- Respond to your customer service requests.
- Administer your account.
- Communicate with you about discounts, new product information and industry developments.
We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We do not intend to retain personal information longer than necessary for such purpose, unless necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Data Privacy Rights for Individuals in the European Union and/or the European Economic Area
In addition to your right to certain information contained in this Policy, pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights regarding your personal data that we hold:
- request access to your personal information held;
- request correction of your personal information if it is incorrect;
- request that we delete or stop processing your personal information under certain circumstances;
- object to our processing of your personal information under certain circumstances;
- request that we restrict our processing of your personal information, and where our processing is based on your consent, withdraw that consent (which may be done by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- request that we transmit your personal information either to you or another service provider under certain circumstances (costs may apply);
- be informed of your right to complain to a supervisory authority if you feel that we have not complied with applicable laws regulating your personal information (contact information for supervisory authorities may be found at: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm)
Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and we may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply. For more information, or to make a request, please email: email@example.com with your name, email address, request, and basis for your request.
We do not sell your information to third parties.
We may provide your information to our contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are authorized to use your information only as necessary for the purposes for which we disclose your information to them. For example, all financial and billing information collected through the Site is used solely to invoice customers for their usage of Conax products and services. We may also disclose your information in the following circumstances:
- As required by law (g., to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process, statutory or regulatory obligations);
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If we have obtained your prior consent to do so.
We may buy or sell a company, or one or more of the companies in our corporate family may merge with or be acquired by another company. If we sell a business, we may transfer some or all of your information as a part of the sale.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
As is true of most websites, our Site gathers certain information automatically and stores it. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, product selections, and/or clickstream data.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, or site functionality. We may receive reports from service providers on an aggregated basis.
This website uses the following categories of cookies:
- Necessary – these functional cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features.
- Marketing – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the frequency with which you see an ad.
We also share information about your use of our Site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
No Collection of Children’s Personal Information
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years of age. Conax does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from individuals younger than 18 years of age, nor is this Site or its product and/or services offerings intended for or directed at individuals younger than 18 years of age. Conax reserves the right to delete any information we believe to be in violation of this Policy.
Securing your Personal Information
Conax uses reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard personal information in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. However, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. In the event of a breach of personal information, we may notify customers as required under the applicable laws.
You understand that electronic communications may be accessed by unauthorized parties when communicated across the Internet, network communications facilities, or other electronic means. You agree that Conax is not responsible for any electronic communication and/or any of your personal data which may be lost, altered, intercepted or stored without authorization during the transmission of any data whatsoever across networks not owned and/or operated by Conax. Conax does not guarantee that your information will not be misused or disclosed to third parties. Conax will not have any liability to you for any such misuse or disclosure.
Links to Third Party Sites
Changes to this Policy
Complaints and/or Disputes
Individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding this Policy should first contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavor to respond to complaints within a reasonable time. If your dispute or complaint cannot be resolved by Conax, you agree to enter into a non-binding arbitration as a condition precedent to commencing any lawsuit or other legal proceeding to resolve the dispute. This non-binding arbitration to be conducted in Erie County, New York State, USA.