Hazardous Location Conduit Seal (HL)
Conax Technologies’ HL Feedthrough is designed for sealing protection in a wide variety of hazardous environments.
The HL Feedthrough has been CSA® certified in the U.S. and Canada for use in hazardous locations defined by the NEC® as Class I, Div.1 and 2, Groups B, C, and D; Class II, Div. 1 and 2, Groups E, F, and G; and Class III.
The HL Feedthrough is superior to Chico® and other similar conduit sealing compound fittings commonly used in hazardous environments.
With a mechanically-sealed Conax HL Gland, you will not have to be concerned about cracks in compound sealants or incorrectly installed compound sealant that allow gases or liquids to leak in the conduit system, migration of explosive gases through stranded conductors due to a pressure differential in the conduit system.
* CSA® certified in the U.S. and Canada
* Pressure rated to 500 PSIg
* Suitable for gas or liquid
* Features Grafoil® sealant
* Sleeves are used to protect wires from damage
* Two body styles – small (1/2″ NPT) and large (3/4″ NPT)
* Body and cap material is 303 SST
* Wire, solid 14, 16 or 18 AWG is supplied either by customer or Conax Technologies
* Minimum 18″ leads on both ends
* Wires can be easily assembled in the field
*Temperature range from -4°F to 130°F (-20°C to + 55°C)
Grafoil® is registered trademark of UCAR Carbon Company.
NEC® is a registered trademark of National Electrical Code.
CSA® is a registered trademark of Canadian Standards Association.
Chico® is a registered trademark of Cooper Crouse-Hinds.