Solutions for the Photovoltaic industry
Innovative ideas that fuel success
Conax is a leader in the design and manufacture of temperature sensors and vacuum seal fittings and feedthroughs used in the production of solar cells for the photovoltaic (PV) industry.
Our expertise has helped us develop high-quality standard products and customized solutions for a variety of PV applications, including:
- Redundant thermocouple sensor probes with dual-seal capability to prevent a vacuum leak into the ingot furnacing chamber for polycrystalline wafer production
- Customized sensor/flange assemblies to facilitate quick replacement of sensors during maintenance cycles
- Process control thermocouples utilized inside the deposition chamber for thin-film solar panel production
- Thermocouple wire feedthroughs to pass temperature sensor readings from within the vacuum chamber to external instrumentation
- Electrode feedthroughs to bring power into the vacuum chamber to power heating elements (EGT, EG, PL)
Profile and Spike Thermocouples for all the leading furnaces
Conax offers standard or custom designed Profile and Spike Thermocouples for vertical and horizontal furnaces. Our high-precision temperature sensors are engineered to address the critical process of temperature measurement and control required for the photovoltaic, semiconductor, and LED industries.
Your indispensable partner
We know that innovative ideas are the result of collaboration. So we take the time to understand your unique challenges and develop solutions that help you—and your customers—succeed.
Our commitment to delivering high-quality, leading-edge products on time and at a competitive cost makes us your indispensable partner.
Customer satisfaction and loyalty fuels everything we do. Conax is proud to maintain a Net Promoter Score that is consistently in the 99th percentile.
Complete the contact form to find out more