* Seals 1 Electrode or Element
* For Gas or Non-Conductive Liquid
* Stainless Steel Reusable Fitting
* “Soft Sealant”
* Electrode Easily Assembled or Replaced In Field
* Selected Elements Can Be Readily Replaced
* Wires Easily Assembled or Replaced In Field
* Pressure*: Vacuum to 8,000 PSI (551 bar)
* Voltage: To 2000 VDC
* Amperage: To 400
* Available Without Electrode
* Bare electrical feedthrough for vacuum furnaces, liquid level probes, transformers, environmental chamber power leads, etc
* Electrically and/or thermally isolate electrodes, tubes or temperature sensors.
Available replacement pieces are:
* Replacement Packing Set (RPS) consisting of sealant and two insulators.
* Replacement Sealant (RS) consisting of sealant only.
* Replacement insulator consisting of insulator only; two required per gland.
Example: Insulator, EG-093