Conax Instrumentation Wire Compression Seal Feedthrough (TG & MTG)
* Pressure/Vacuum Compression Seal
* Stainless Steel Reusable Fitting
* “Soft Sealant”
* Wires Easily Assembled or Replaced In Field
* Temperature Range From -300°F to +1600°F (-185°C to +870°C)
* Pressure*: Vacuum to 10,000 PSI (690 bar)
* Seals 1 to 16 Elements
*Pressure or vacuum sealing of various solid bare wire tranducers (i.e., thermocouples, stain gauges, thermistors and RTD leads).
*Sealing of bare solid conductors through a pressure vessel supplying current at low voltage (millivolts) to instrumentation within the vessel.
*Bare wire may be replaced with insulated solid wire with an equivalent O.D. to provide a higher voltage capability. See TG Feedthrough with 24 AWG.
*Seal thermocouple leads on high temperature tubewell type sensors.
Available replacement pieces are:
* Replacement Packing Set (RPS) consisting of sealant and four insulators is available
* Replacement Sealant (RS) consisting of sealant only is also available