Solutions for the Aerospace industry
Leading the way in quality and customer loyalty
Ideas. Solutions. Success.
A proud heritage in the aerospace industry
Conax Technologies’ rich heritage in the aerospace industry began during the infancy of the space program. When John Glenn became the first American to orbit the Earth as part of NASA’s Project Mercury, Conax’s explosive activated valves went with him.
Building on that success, Conax parts were used in development of many fighter aircraft, including the F-16 Fighting Falcon for the United States Air Force and the Rolls Royce V22 Osprey for the US Department of Defense.
Conax parts have also been utilized on both Boeing and Airbus Platforms—the world’s leading commercial passenger jets—as well as in Pratt & Whitney, Rolls Royce, and CFM56 engines.
Conax solutions for aerospace
Conax works directly with industry leaders to custom design, build, test, and deliver high-quality cable and harness assemblies and temperature sensors for a wide variety of engines and applications.
Cables and harnesses
- Vibration cables for the CF6 80 Series engine
- Mineral insulated cable
- Cables for NEO 320 engines
- Cable assemblies for large Frame ground-based turbines
- Brake temperature system thermocouples
- Cabin/Fuselage Thermistor temperature sensors
- Combination Compressor temperature and pressure pickup sensors
- Exhaust gas temperature probes for CFM-56 engines
- APU air inlet RTDs
- Inner turbine temperature sensors
Engineering expertise to solve your most complex challenges
Conax customers have relied on our engineering experience and innovative ideas to create one-of-a-kind solutions for:
- Complete end-to-end product design and manufacturing
- Custom-designed solutions for specific applications
- A reputation for providing high-quality products certified to the latest standards, including AS9100D and ISO 9001:2015
- On-time, on-budget delivery
Your indispensable partner
Innovative ideas are the result of collaboration. So we take the time to understand your unique challenges and develop solutions that help you—and your customers—succeed. Our commitment to delivering high-quality, leading-edge products on time and at a competitive cost makes us your indispensable partner.
A commitment to quality
Conax works with aerospace industry leaders to create high-quality, custom-designed temperature sensors and cable and harness assemblies for a wide variety of critical aerospace components, including engines, airplane brakes/landing gear, and cabin/fuselage applications. And our Quality Management System was the first in the industry to receive AS9100D certification.
Customer satisfaction and loyalty fuels everything we do. Conax is proud to maintain a Net Promoter Score that is consistently in the 99th percentile.
Products for the Aerospace industry
Conax works directly with leaders in the industry to custom design, build, test, and deliver high-quality temperatures sensors and cable and harness assemblies for a wide variety of engines. Click here for details on products we’ve developed for the aerospace industry.