Temperature sensors and seal fittings for critical applications
Leading the way with outstanding quality and performance
For more than 70 years, Conax Technologies has been a leader in the design and manufacture of reliable, high-quality compression seal fittings, temperature sensors and cable and harness assemblies for diverse industries worldwide, including high-pressure feedthroughs and sensors used for applications in government and defense projects and in R&D and other laboratories.
Our innovative ideas are the result of strong partnerships. We listen to our customers and work with them to engineer unique solutions for every challenge they face.
Feedthroughs and fittings
- PL Multi-wire Power Compression Seal Feedthroughs are used to seal power wires. The soft sealant technology seals against gases or liquids and resists element movement under pressure.
- HPPL High Pressure Instrumentation Wire Compression Seal Feedthroughs seal up to 30,000 PSIg at 68° F (20° C) for instrument signal wires. These assemblies feature body and caps constructed from high strength 316SST and a proprietary sealant, and they are factory torqued.
- HLPL Hazardous Location Power Lead Feedthroughs are CSA® Certified for ATEX, IECEx ZONE 1 in a variety of hazardous environments. These feedthroughs are designed to resist wire movement under pressure, and they feature pressure sealing of 6 AWG and solid lead wires that are Kapton insulated against gases and liquids.
- SPGA and DSPGA Multi-hole Split Seal Fittings are our tightest split seal fittings ever with both hydraulic and pneumatic catalog pressure ratings that are higher than typical ratings achieved with standard multi-hole split compression seal fittings.
Hazardous location RTD and thermocouple assemblies
Conax Technologies’ CBT Series RTD & Thermocouple Assemblies for Hazardous Locations meet U.S. and Canadian standards (NRTL/C and CSA) for use in hazardous locations as defined by NEC Class 1, Division 1, Groups B, C & D; Class II, Groups E, F & G; and Class III.
- CBT 100 Series sensor terminal head assemblies are available in all thermocouple calibrations and in RTD assemblies with 100, 200, 500 and 1000 ohm platinum, 10 ohm copper or 120 ohm nickel elements.
- CBT 200 and CBT 300 assemblies are NEC-compliant replacement probes for use with UL and CSA-approved terminal heads in hazardous locations.
- CT 600 Series sensor terminal head assemblies are available in all thermocouple calibrations and in RTD assemblies with 100, 200, 500 and 1000 ohm platinum, 10 ohm copper or 120 ohm nickel elements.
AS9100D certified for quality assurance
We work with industry leaders to design standard and customized compression seal fittings, temperature sensors, and cable and harness assemblies for a wide variety of critical components and applications. And Conax Technologies’ Quality Management System has received AS9100D certification.
Complete the contact form to find out more
Your indispensable partner
We know that innovative ideas come from collaboration. By taking the time to understand your unique challenges, we develop the ideal solutions that help you—and your customers—succeed.
Our commitment to providing quality, innovative products on time and at a competitive cost continue to make us an indispensable partner for every customer we serve.
Customer satisfaction and loyalty fuels everything we do. Conax is proud to maintain a Net Promoter Score that is consistently in the 99th percentile. An achievement that less than 5% of other companies in the industry can match.