Solutions for Industrial Gases and Cryogenics
Leading the way with innovative ideas
Competitively-priced standard and custom-designed products
For over 65 years, Conax has designed and manufactured temperature sensors, compression seal fittings, and cable and harness assemblies for a broad range of industries and applications.
Our innovative ideas are the result of strong partnerships. We listen to our customers and work with them to engineer unique solutions for every challenge they face.
Conax is a leading source for standard and custom-designed multi-hole and single element compression seal fittings and feedthroughs, thermocouple and RTD sensors and more for the industrial gases and cryogenics industries.
Our standard solutions for cryogenics applications include:
- PL Multi-wire Power Compression Seal Feedthroughs that are used to seal power wires in cryogenic pumps. The soft sealant technology seals against gases or liquids and resists element movement under pressure.
- HLPL Hazardous Location Power Lead Feedthroughs that are CSA® Certified for ATEX, IECEx ZONE 1 in a variety of hazardous environments, and provide pressure sealing of 6 AWG, Kapton insulated solid lead wires against gases and liquids and resist wire movement under pressure.
- HL Fittings for Hazardous Locations that are CSA® certified in the U.S. and Canada with a pressure rating of 500 psig for use in many hazardous locations, including sealing conduit runs in many Class 1 and Class 2 hazardous locations.
- RTD Assemblies used to monitor cryogenic storage tanks.
We’ve also developed customized solutions for a number of highly specialized client challenges, including:
- A sensor assembly capable of immersion in a cryogenic fluid and withstanding liquid motion forces inside storage tanks
- A customized compression seal fitting that allows customers to measure liquid nitrogen at cryogenic temperatures in the range of -400°F (-240°C) with the highest accuracy possible in limited physical space
Temperature sensors for cryogenic applications and compression seal fittings feature our unique “soft sealant” technology. Pioneered by Conax engineers, this technology seals against gases or liquids and resists element movement under pressure.
Complete the contact form to find out more
Your indispensable partner
We know that innovative ideas come from collaboration. By taking the time to understand your unique challenges, we develop the ideal solutions that help you—and your customers—succeed.
Our commitment to providing quality, innovative products on time and at a competitive cost continue to make us an indispensable partner for every customer we serve.
Customer satisfaction and loyalty fuels everything we do. Conax is proud to maintain a Net Promoter Score that is consistently in the 99th percentile. An achievement that less than 5% of other companies in the industry can match.