Visit Conax Technologies at the 2018 Hard Alloy & Powder Metallurgy Expo March 25-27, 2018
Conax will be at the 2018 Hard Alloy & Powder Metallurgy Expo in Shanghai March 25-27, 2018. Now in its tenth year, this event has become one of the most important gatherings in the Powder Metallurgy industry.
We’ll be featuring our temperature sensors and compression seal fittings, which we design and manufacture for a broad range of high temperature applications across many industries. This includes:
- Base metal thermocouples, including types K and N up to 1260˚C
- Precious metal and refractory metal thermocouples, including types R, S, B and C up to 2315˚C
- High-temperature ceramic and refractory metal sheath and specialized sheath coatings
- NIST traceable sensor calibrations in compliance with AMS 2750E requirements
- Dual-seal sensor construction to ensure no vacuum or pressure leakage into or out of your furnace, even if the sensor sheath is broken
If you’re attending, visit us at Booth A218 and talk to us about a solution for any application or equipment challenge you may be facing. Our commitment to providing quality, innovative products on time and at a competitive cost continue to make us an indispensable partner for every customer we serve.