Conax exhaust gas sensors for LM6000 and LM2500/LM5000
Conax Technologies has a proven history of manufacturing reliable temperature sensors for large frame and aeroderivative ground-based turbines.
Now, we offer competitively-priced, aftermarket exhaust gas sensors for LM6000 T4.8 and LM2500/LM5000 engines that are fully interchangeable with OEM products.
High-quality benefits from Conax
- Interchangeable with OEM products, so they can be used on all LM6000 T4.8 and LM2500/LM5000 turbines
- Available at a highly-competitive price point
- In stock for fast delivery
- Engineered with state-of-the-art materials to achieve mechanical strength and superior oxidation creep resistance
- Designed with a hermetic termination head featuring type K termination studs that are sized so cables cannot be cross wired
- Designed for LM6000 with an over sheath sized for proper fit around the thermocouple tip, eliminating the need for special shims that can vibrate loose
Download our new brochures
We’ve created two new brochures that feature full details and product specifications for these custom-designed Conax sensors.
Simply click on the images below to download our new LM6000 and LM2500/LM5000 brochures.
Product Test Sheets Available
As part of product development, Conax undertakes a product qualification testing regimen to assure design and product quality. For the LM Series thermocouples, multiple test sensors have passed a series of vibration and thermal cycling tests. To review a detailed report on this testing for either the LM6000 or LM2500/LM5000 sensor, download the Product Test Sheet (PTS) for either product.
Find out more
Conax exhaust gas sensors for LM engines are priced to save you money compared with OEM parts. Click here to learn more.