This exclusive Conax Technologies design provides a practically unbreakable connection between the leadwire and the probe lead.
* Standard leadwires are 24 AWG stranded silver-plated copper insulated wire.
* Leadwires are joined in the adaptor housing, secured by a special strain harness for diameters of 0.187″ or smaller, and encapsulated in potting compound to prevent moisture penetration.
* Spring dampens and reduces vibration and abrasion.
* Standard cold end lead length is 24″. Longer leads are available on request. Specify in feet, e.g. T3(3FT).
* Service temperature upper limit: 300°F (150°C).
* The terminal barrel is larger than the sheath, crimped to the sheath and filled with potting compound to prevent moisture penetration. Barrel diameter sizes: up to 4-wire probes – 0.375″, 6- and 8-wire probes – 0.500″.