Conax Termination – Terminal Barrel with Lead Wire for Thermocouples (T3)
This exclusive Conax Technologies design provides a practically unbreakable connection between the leadwire and the probe lead.
* Silicone impregnated fiberglass braid insulation
*Leadwires are joined in the adaptor housing, secured by a special strain harness for diameters of 0.187″ or smaller, and encapsulated in potting compound to prevent moisture penetration.
* Spring dampens and reduces vibration and abrasion.
* Standard cold end lead length is 24″. Longer leads are available on request. Specify in feet, e.g. T3(3FT).
* Service temperature upper limit: 300°F (150°C).
* Leads sizes: AWG 20 for sheath sizes 0.125″ to 0.375″; AWG 24 for 0.040″ and 0.062″ sheath diameters.
* The terminal barrel is larger than the sheath, crimped to the sheath and filled with potting compound to prevent moisture penetration. Barrel diameter sizes: 0.040″ to 0.187″ sheath diameter – 0.312″, 0.250″ sheath diameter – 0.375″, 0.375″ sheath diameter – 0.500″.
* T3(HT) high temperature model uses high temperature insulation compound to achieve service temperature upper limit of 900°F (480°C).