2-Wire Programmable Head Mount RTD Transmitter (ATEX,CSA/FM) Model 5333D
* RTD or Ohm Input
* High Measurement Accuracy
* 3-Wire Connection
* Programmable Sensor Error Value
* Complies with European ATEX and CSA/FM Requirements for Hazardous Location Installation
* Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100…Pt1000 or Ni100…Ni1000 sensor.
* Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal.
* Within seconds the user can program a 5333D to measure temperatures within all standard RTD
* The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 3-wire connections.
Mounting / Installation:
* DIN Form B sensor head compatible
* Supplied with 2 x M4 screws on a 33 mm(1.3″) BC (optional 6-32 screws available).