2-Wire Programmable Head Mount Universal Transmitter (ATEX,CSA/FM) Model 5331D
* RTD, TC, Ohm, or mV Input
* Extremely High Measurement Accuracy
* 1.5 kVAC Galvanic Isolation
* Programmable Sensor Error Value
* Complies with European ATEX and CSA/FM Requirements for Hazardous Location Installation.
* Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100…Pt1000, Ni100…Ni1000, or TC sensor.
* Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal.
* Amplification of a bipolar mV signal to a standard 4…20 mA current signal.
* Programmable within seconds to measure temperatures within all standard sensor ranges.
* The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 2-, 3- and 4-wire connection.
Mounting / Installation:
* DIN Form B sensor head compatible.
* Supplied with 2 x M4 screws on a 33 mm(1.3″) BC (optional 6-32 screws available).