Transmitter 2-Wire Programmable Transmitter Din Rail RTD (ATEX) Model 6333B
2-Wire Programmable Transmitter Din Rail RTD (ATEX) Model 6333B
* RTD or Ohm Input
* High Measurement Accuracy
* 3-Wire Connection
*Complies with European ATEX Requirements for Hazardous Installation
* 1- or 2-Channel Version
* Linearized temperature measurement with PT100…PT1000 or Ni100…Ni1000.
* Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal.
* Within seconds the user can program a 6333B to measure temperatures within all standard RTD ranges.
* The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 3-wire connections.
* A limit can be programmed on the output signal.
* Continuous check of vital stored data.
Mounting / Installation:
* Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. Using the 2-channel version up to 84 channels per meter can be mounted.