2-Wire Programmable Transmitter Din Rail RTD Model 6333A
* RTD or Ohm Input
* High Measurement Accuracy
* 3-Wire Connection
* Programmable Sensor Error Value
* 1- or 2-Channel Version
* Linearized temperature measurement with PT100…PT1000 or Ni100…NI1000 sensor.
* Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal.
* Can be programmed within second to measure temperatures within all RTD
* The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 3-wire connections.
* A limit can be programmed on the output signal.
Mounting / Installation:
* Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. Using the 2-channel version up to 84 channels per meter can be mounted.