2-Wire Programmable Transmitter Din Rail T/C – Model 6334A
* TC or mV Input
* Extremely High Measurement Accuracy
* 1.5 kVAC Galvanic Isolation
* Programmable Sensor Error Value
* 1- or 2-Channel Version
* Linearized temperature measurement with TC sensor.
* Amplification of bipolar mV signals to a 4…20 mA signal, optionally linearized according to a defined linearization function.
* Within seconds the user can program a 6334A to measure temperatures within all standard TC ranges.
* Cold junction compensation (CJC) via a built in temperature sensor.
* A limit can be programmed on the output signal.
* Continuous check of vital stored data.
Mounting / Installation:
* Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. Using the 2-channel version up to 84 channels per meter can be mounted.