Visit Conax December 2 and 3 in Shanghai
Conax Technologies will once again be attending the Annual Aeronautical Materials and Manufacturing Technology Shanghai International Forum on December 2nd and 3rd.
This year marks the 7th annual forum in Shanghai focusing on technical innovation in the field of civil aircraft materials, advanced aeronautical material research, and design innovation. The forum will also highlight the strong role the development of aviation materials plays in supporting ongoing achievements in aviation technology.
Standard and custom-designed solutions for a variety of aerospace applications
For over 70 years, Conax has worked directly with aerospace industry leaders to custom design, build, test, and deliver high-quality temperature sensors and cable and harness assemblies. These competitively-priced solutions have been used for critical aerospace monitoring and control systems, such as engines, airplane brakes and landing gear, cabin and fuselage applications.
Our customers rely on our engineering experience and innovative ideas to create one-of-a-kind solutions, because we have a long-established reputation for providing:
- Complete end-to-end design and manufacturing
- Custom-designed, competitively-priced solutions for specific applications
- High-quality products certified to the latest standards, including AS9100D and ISO 9001:2015
- Nadcap accreditation signifying that our operations meet AC7121 audit criteria for electronics in the manufacture of cable and harness assemblies
- A calibration lab that is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited to provide AMS 2750F compliant calibrations
- On-time, on-budget delivery
Find out more
If you won’t be attending the forum but would like to learn more about our solutions for the aerospace industry, download our latest aerospace brochure, contact us or call +1 800 223 2389.
China Sales Office Contact:
Phone: +86 21 5774 9358
Room 505, Building 5, No.658 Jinzhong Road, Changning District, Shanghai City, China 200335.