Conax Termination – Fiberglass Insulated Lead for RTDs (T2)
This termination features aluminum oxide powder insulation surrounding the element and insulated leadwires, all capped with potting compound to prevent moisture penetration.
* The insulation protects the integral leadwires under mildly adverse atmospheric conditions.
* Unit is to be used straight. Bending is not recommended.
* Standard cold end lead length is 24″. Longer leads are available on request. Specify in feet, e.g. T2(3FT).
* Standard probe diameter is 0.250″.
* Service temperature upper limit: 300°F (150°C)