Polarized plug and jack assemblies are made from molded glass-filled thermoset compounds with contacts made of thermocouple alloy for thermocouples, or copper for RTDs.
* Pins are polarized and identification marks are molded into the connector bodies
* Connectors are color-coded according to type
* Standard and miniature sizes available
* Metal ferrule tube adapters secure the probe in place, and cable clamps are used to hold the wire and provide strain relief
* Maximum service temperature is 400°F (204°C)
* High Temperature connectors are available for temperatures to 800°F (427°C)
* Dual construction available for thermocouple models only. Dual polarized plug and jack assemblies offer the same features as standard plug and jack assemblies but are supplied with a dual tube adapter. Service temperature upper limit: 400°F (204°C)
* Size (reference): Standard PJFC (single) – 3.8″ L x 0.6″ H, 0.163 lb; Miniature PJFC – 1.75″ L x 0.3″ H, 0.042 lb.