Transmitter 2-Wire HART® Transmitter Din Rail Universal – Model 6335A
2-Wire HART® Transmitter Din Rail Universal -Model 6335A
* RTD, TC, Ohm, or mV Input
* Extremely High Measurement Accuracy
* HART® Communication
* 1.5 VAC Galvanic Isolation
* 1- or 2-Channel Version
* Linearized temperature measurement with Pt 100…Pt 1000, Ni100…Ni1000, or TC sensor.
* Difference or average temperature measurement of 2 resistance or TC sensors.
* Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal.
* Amplificaiton of a bipolar mV signal to a standard 4…20 mA current signal.
* Connection of up to 15 channels to a digital 2-wire signal with HART® communication.
* Within seconds the user can program a 6335A to measure temperatures within all standard ranges.
* The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 2-, 3- and 4-wire connection.
* Continuous check of vital stored data.
* Sensor error detection according to the guidelines in NAMUR NE 89.
Mounting / Installation:
* Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. Using the 2-channel version up to 84 channels per meter can be mounted.