2-Wire Programmable Transmitter Din Rail Universal Model 6331A
* RTD, TC, Ohm or mV Input
* Extremely High Measurement Accuracy
* 1.5 kVAC Galvanic Isolation
* Programmable Sensor Error Value
* 1- or 2- Channel Version
* Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100…Pt1000 or Ni100…Ni1000 or TC sensor.
* Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal.
* Amplification of a bipolar mV signal to a standard 4…20 mA current signal.
* Within seconds the user can program a 6331A to measure temperatures within all standard ranges.
* The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 2-, 3-, and 4-wire connection.
* A limit can be programmed on the output signal.
* Continuous check of vital stored data.
Mounting / Installation:
* Mounted vertically or horizontally on a DIN rail. Using the 2-channel version, up to 84 channels per meter can be mounted.