Transmitter 2-Wire Transmitter with HART® Protocol Head Mount UniversalModel 5335A
2-Wire Transmitter with HART® Protocol Head Mount Universal Model 5335A
* RTD, TC, Ohm, or mV Input
* Extremely High Measurement Accuracy
* HART® Communication
* 1.5 kVAC Galvanic Isolation
* Complies with European ATEX Requirements for Hazardous Location Installation
* Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100…Pt1000, Ni100…Ni1000, or TC sensor.
* Difference or average temperature measurement of 2 sensor inputs.
* Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal.
* Amplification of a bipolar mV signal to a standard 4…20 mA current signal.
* Connection of up to 15 transmitters to a digital 2-wire signal with HART® communication.
* Programmable within seconds to measure temperatures within all standard ranges.
* The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 2-, 3- and 4-wire connection.
* Continuous check of vital stored data.
* Sensor error detection according to the guidelines in NAMUR NE 89.
Mounting / Installation:
* DIN Form B sensor head compatible.
* Supplied with 2 x M4 screws on 33mm(1.3″) BC (optional 6-32 screws available).