For more than 70 years, customers in the aerospace industry have counted on Conax Technologies to provide standard and customized solutions to their most complex challenges.
Our summary aerospace solutions brochure provides an overview of Conax Technologies’ custom-designed cable and harness assemblies, as well as our temperature sensors specifically manufactured for aerospace applications. Download our aerospace brochure.
Engineering expertise to solve your most complex challenges
Conax works directly with industry leaders to custom design, build, test, and deliver high-quality solutions for a wide variety of engines and applications, including:
Cable and harness assemblies
- Vibration cables for the CF6 80 Series engine
- Mineral insulated cable
- Cables for NEO 320 engines
- Cable assemblies for large Frame ground-based turbines
- Brake temperature system thermocouples
- Cabin/Fuselage Thermistor temperature sensors
- Combination Compressor temperature and pressure pickup sensors
- Exhaust gas temperature probes for CFM-56 engines
- APU air inlet RTDs
- Inner turbine temperature sensors
Our commitment to quality
- AS9100 with ISO 9001:2015 certification assures documented process control as we build partsfor a wide variety of critical aerospace components, including engines, airplane brakes/landing gear, and cabin/fuselage applications.
- Nadcap (National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation Program) accreditation, signifying our operations meet AC7121 audit criteria for electronics in the manufacture of cable and harness assemblies.
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited and AMS 2750F compliant calibration lab signifying Conax is fully competent to produce valid and reliable temperature calibration results.
View all Conax certifications and accreditations.