Visit Conax at POWERGEN International 2022 Booth #5651 May 23-25
Conax Technologies is attending POWERGEN International in Dallas, Texas this month, and we’re looking forward to finally reconnecting in person.
We’ll join more than 450 providers at POWERGEN, and we’re eager to show you our unique solutions for the Power Generation industry.
Conax is exhibiting on Tuesday May 24 at the 7F Users Group
Dallas is hosting two important power shows this month, and Conax will be on hand for both. Visit us during the vendor fair at Booth T-18 where we’ll be exhibiting our patented Spring Loaded Exhaust Gas Sensors that eliminate premature sensor failures in 7F and 9F turbines. Download our white paper here.
Customized and standard solutions
Conax Technologies has been designing and manufacturing customized and off-the-shelf products that are used widely throughout the PowerGen industry in a broad range of applications, including:
- Exhaust gas sensors for LM Series engines and FT8 aeroderivative ground-based turbines
- Competitively-priced cable and harness assemblies customized for any application
- OEM replacement thermocouples with enhanced design features
- Air inlet thermocouples
- Wheelspace, disc cavity and compressor discharge thermocouples
- Bearing sensors and seals
We hope to see you in Dallas
If you’re heading to Dallas for POWERGEN International or the 7F Users Group Annual Conference, be sure to stop by our booth. If not, we’d still like to connect with you. Please contact us, email Conax@ConaxTechnologies.com or call +1 800 223 2389. You can also download our PowerGen brochure.